We’re going to introduce our research questions for our Oral History project:
- Have you noticed any changes in the economic system between the 20th and 21st century in Spain?
- Over a period of time it was allowed to use both Euros and Pesetas. What did you prefer to use? Why?
- Did you consider the entry of Euros in the European Union an advantage or a disadvantage? Did it have any impact in your daily life?
- Have you noticed Peseta’s being equivalent to less Euros? One Euro is worth 166,386 pesetas.
- Do you remember anything remarkable happening around 2002 when the euro was already settled in Spain?
See you in another post!